Let’s take a look at what I completed…
* Blog less. I have decided that until life gets a little less hectic, I will only be blogging two days a week most weeks and simplifying posts when I can.
* All other blog related goals are on hold for now.
* Create a Christmas bucket list and mark things off as we go.
* Have at least 2 designated family nights.
* Give back to others.
* Wrap up our first semester and reevaluate lesson plans for semester 2.
* Enjoy Christmas break the best we can.
* Begin packing and moving out!
* Continue the construction progress.
* Start thinking about goals for 2018.
* Have a girls night with Anna and Sam.
* Have a date night.
And what I didn’t …
* Pick a new goal.
* Refocus on strength training instead of endurance.
* Run 5 miles twice.
* Daily advent devotions.
A few thoughts I have about last months goals.
Sickness threw some curve balls, again. I ended up being under the weather for the first week of the month and never really found my way back on track. I was sick, Emily was sick, Marissa was sick, Russ was sick and then Emily was sick again. Yup, that’s right. For the entire month of December, someone in our home was sick.
My biggest fail was the gym. Things didn’t go anywhere close to how I planned them, wanted them. But in the end I logged 12 visits to the gym and I felt VERY accomplished just to do that.
Plans for January…
January is the month that everything is going to change.
I won’t dive into the details in this post, but this is a pretty huge week for us. This is the week that we are moving completely out of our house, moving our stuff into storage in the new houses garage and will start crashing with Russ’ parents while our home is being finished. There is a lot of change happening this month, but even more specifically this week.
So going into January I really could just say that my goals is to be flexible and to adapt to the changes. But I wanted to set a few more than that, hoping to keep some other areas of our life on track.
* Continue a lightened blog schedule. Update and post when I can, but remember there are more important things.
* Utilize my planner to create a schedule and stick with it.
* Have a family movie night.
* Have a family game night
* Have a family date.
* Focus on strength training
* Log 13 visits to the gym
* Begin using a daily app
* Plan a church ladies night.
* Dive back in with loads of grace.
* Stay on track with our lesson plans.
* Begin our read aloud books again.
* Settle into our new temporary home & establish a routine.
* Complete interior framing.
* Celebrate Russ 38th!
* Nail down a kitchen design.
What is a goal you have for January?
A fresh start to the New Year! Today I am sharing my #January goals on the blog Click To Tweet