Let’s take a look at what I completed…
* Figure out a new blog routine by the end of the month.
* Plan out posts through September.
* Participate in a giveaway.
* Wrap up working on our summer bucket list.
* Average 4 workouts a week or 16 for the month.
* Complete weekly long runs. (This months long runs will all be 6+ miles!)
* Find a healthy breakfast routine for weekdays.
* Get everything ready for school.
* Start back with half days on August 7th.
* Start full days on August 14th.
* Show extra grace to everyone, including myself, while finding a new routine.
* Get our building permits and the electric lines scheduled.
* Celebrate ‘Back To School Eve’!
* Celebrate 10 Years of marriage!
* Read 2 books.
* Start sorting items for consignment sale.
And what I didn’t …
* Continue working on my Bible study.
A few thoughts I have about last months goals.
If I am going to fail one, I hate that it was that one.
I think I need to set some tougher goals. I am crossing too many off.
Thank God I didn’t say finish our summer bucket list.
Plans for September…
September feels like a weird month for me. We were supposed to begin building and move out of “our house” this month, but construction is so unpredictable. We ended up being caught in another month of limbo instead. This month is also the month that all of our “extra” activities begin and our new church starts up. So we are changing schedules, changing churches, and hoping and praying that our build starts in just a few weeks. Goals this month could go really well, or really not.
* Join Stephanie for Dresstember and photograph 10 dresses.
* Plan and announce a mini fall photo challenge.
* Participate in a mug swap & giveaway.
* Create a fall fun list and start working on it together.
*Have a movie or a game night, twice.
* Workout 14 times.
* Complete weekly long runs. (This months long runs will all be 9+ miles!)
* Complete ‘The Big Red Shoe 15K’.
* Begin official marathon training.
* Start attending Rooted Church on their first Sunday, September 10th.
* Work on making some connections in the new church.
* Finalize lessons before my co-op class starts.
* Get out of the house with our work 4 times.
* Be patient while waiting on the build to FINALLY get started 😉 .
* Take stock of the girls closets, what they have and what they need.
* Buy all of the pumpkin things. #butreally #reallifegoals
* Read 1 book.
* Participate in the fall consignment sale.
What is a goal you have for next month?
A #goal without a plan is just a wish. This months goals post is on the blog. #otb #goalcrusher Click To Tweet