I’ve said it before and I will likely say it again, in our house PBJ is always on standby. Especially when it comes to our oh so sweet and oh so pick Emily Elizabeth. It’s funny to me that some how we ended up with one kid who eats everything and another who lives on peanut butter and jelly. But even the pickiest of eaters like a bit of variety and often end up bored eating the same sandwich over and over again. Today I want to share how we have made meal time fun again with a Baby PBJ Bagel-wich.
The other day while I was shopping at Target, (no surprise there) I started brainstorming ways to put a new twist on the beloved PBJ. And that’s when I came up with these baby PBJ’s.
The timing couldn’t have been more perfect because right now Jif Peanut Butter Spreads and Smucker’s Fruit Spreads have a Cartwheel deal. You can can save 5% when purchasing products through January 21st.Save 5% on Jif Peanut Butter Spreads & Smucker's Fruit Spreads at @Target with Cartwheel #ad https://ooh.li/a3aef39 Click To Tweet
I love the variety that Jif Peanut Butter Spreads and Smucker’s Fruit Spreads offer our family. From Jif Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter to the Jif Reduced Fat Creamy Peanut Butter and almost any flavor of Smucker’s Fruit Spreads we could think of. We always find something to make everyone happy and plenty of choices to keep things exciting.
- 1 Plain bagel (We used mini bagels but you could make a full size version too.)
- 1-2 T Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1-2 T Jif Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter (Or any Jif Peanut Butter Spread of your choice.)
- 1-2 T Smucker's Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread (Or any Smucker's Fruit Spread of your choice.)
- 1) Lightly toast a bagel.
- 2) Spread Jif Peanut Butter on one side of the bagel.
- 3) Spread cream cheese on the other side and top with Smucker's Fruit spread.
- 4) Sandwich the two sides together and enjoy.
This fun twist on a classic PBJ has been a go to breakfast, lunch, and late night snack in our house for weeks now. It is the perfect easy to make, anytime sandwich that even the pickiest of eaters is sure to love.
What is your favorite way to eat PBJ?
Don’t forget to find out how you can save 5% on Jif Peanut Butter Spreads & Smucker’s Fruit Spreads
Sharing our favorite new twist on #PBJ and a great #Cartwheel deal at Target. #ad @Jif @Smuckers Click To Tweet