Wishing you and yours a
I am thankful for…
* A husband who works so hard so I can live out my dream job.
* The privilege of being a homeschooling family, I get to be mom and teacher. This journey is so worth every sacrifice and more rewarding and difficult than I ever imagined it would be.
* A beautiful house that I get to call home. A home that I never imagined would be ours and the unexpected events that made that happen.
* A family that loves, encourages and supports me. From parenting, faith, home school and my even running. Having a good support system is huge.
* Friendship in person and online. God has blessed me with some amazing friends.
Praise God from whom all blessings flow.