Happy Day after Thanksgiving, or shall I just say Merry Christmas?!?!
I hope that you had the best day celebrating Thanksgiving with your loved ones yesterday. We spent the day with Russ’ family celebrating the many, many things we have to be thankful for and celebrating Russ’ dads 70th birthday too. I’ hope to do a Thanksgiving recap, but it might take me a week or two. I’ll try to get it done before Christmas ;).
Wishing you and yours a
I am thankful for…
* A husband who works so hard so I can live out my dream job.
* The privilege of being a homeschooling family, I get to be mom and teacher. This journey is so worth every sacrifice and more rewarding and difficult than I ever imagined it would be.
* A beautiful house that I get to call home. A home that I never imagined would be ours and the unexpected events that made that happen.
* A family that loves, encourages and supports me. From parenting, faith, home school and my even running. Having a good support system is huge.
* Friendship in person and online. God has blessed me with some amazing friends.
Praise God from whom all blessings flow.