Let’s take a look at what I completed…
* Successfully complete my mini fall photo challenge.
* Share 3 or 4 fall recipes on the blog.
* Continue to show myself grace when it comes to blogging. Really embrace that for me less is more & bigger isn’t always better.
* Work on our fall fun list together. See my list update here!
* Take some fall family photos.
* Weekly long runs starting with 12 mile runs and building off of that.
* Work out at least 14 times.
* Take care of my body to hopefully stay injury free during the craziness of marathon training. More water, stretching & a good post run recovery routine.
* Start using the First 5 app.
* Plan a girls night with the ladies from church.
* Get out of the house with our school work 5 times.
* Continue working on brush piles mountains out at the land.
* Finalize costume plans by the middle of the month!
* Be more diligent and organized about working on our budget multiple times a week.
* Send some fall snail mail.
And what I didn’t …
Happy Day after Thanksgiving, or shall I just say Merry Christmas?!?!
I hope that you had the best day celebrating Thanksgiving with your loved ones yesterday. We spent the day with Russ’ family celebrating the many, many things we have to be thankful for and celebrating Russ’ dads 70th birthday too. I’ hope to do a Thanksgiving recap, but it might take me a week or two. I’ll try to get it done before Christmas ;).
I typically try to share/recap my goals within the first couple days of the month, but that doesn’t always work out. However, I did manage to take a look at how I did and plan some new things for the month of November. Today I am finally going to share those with you.
Thanksgiving 2015 was a great one!
We spent most of the day at Russ’ parents house celebrating all we have to be Thankful for, which is a lot!
Russ’ sister came to town with her family. It is a rare moment that all 11 of us are together, but when it happens we always have fun.
The cousins played and the adults rested. We drank coffee, ate more food than I care to mention and then we had dessert.
To mark the occasion I even snapped a few photos of the family. I must have been tuned into the weather because soon after we finished the sky clouded over and the rain came.
And of course!
It was definitely a Thanksgiving to remember.
How was your Thanksgiving?!
Every day this month I have asked the girls what they are thankful for. Some days have been easy others harder. I have wanted to challenge them to be thoughtful with what they choose. There is a big difference in liking something and truly being thankful for it, so I often ask them why they are thankful for what they chose.
Our little tree went from an empty stick, to overflowing with words of thanks.
Today I wanted to share the girls lists with you.
We have SO much to be thankful for.
Tell me one thing you’re thankful for?!