This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GiftDeliciously #CollectiveBias
Tis the season for gift giving!
I absolutely LOVE Christmas! The decorations, the festivities, the PRESENTS! Being able to show others that we are thinking about them during this special time of the year is always something that I am looking to do in an affordable and creative way.
And that is exactly what I want to share with you today.
The other day I was walking around my local Walmart when I spotted these snack size cookie packs. They were perfect! Not only are they affordable, but they also come in everyone’s favorites. With flavors like Chips Ahoy!, OREO, RITZ, Nutter Butter & Double Stuf OREO, you are sure to find something for everyone. Plus they are conveniently located in front of the checkouts making them easy to find as you finish up your holiday shopping.
I loaded up on cookies and crafting supplies before heading home. I was so excited to get to work.
To recreate this snowman in your home, you just need a few simple materials
Snack size cookie packs
Roll of white paper
Black permanent marker
Hot glue gun
1) Wrap The boxes in white paper. I used a white roll of craft paper.
2) Cut a 1″ strip of felt and glue it around the box, attach it at the back corner and cut to fit.
3) Carefully add the buttons. I found it easiest to add the glue directly to the button and attach.
4) Cut a small nose out of the orange foam, attach with glue and use a black permanent marker to draw the mouth.
5) Using two pom poms and half a pipe cleaner, attach the pipe cleaner to the snowman with glue then top with a pom pom on both sides of the snowman’s head.
6) Take a piece of felt that is 1″ wide by about 6″ long, fringe the edges, fold in half and tuck under the scarf. You can secure with a dot of glue.
7) To make the arms cut a pipe cleaner in half, then cut a 1″ section off each half. Take the 1″ section and wrap it around the longer arm piece to form the snowman’s hand.
8) Tuck the arms under the scarf and secure with a dot of glue.
9) Print off gift tag (see download below).
Now you are ready to share the love and #GiftDeliciously
These simple cookie snowmen are the perfect stocking stuffer. They also make a creative gift for friends, neighbors, teachers, co-workers, pre-schools or even the mail man.
You can download the “snow” amazing gift tags here.
Tape it to the snow man’s hand or stick it to his back to add a personal touch.
Which cookie box would you like to receive?
Chips Ahoy!, OREO, RITZ, Nutter Butter or Double Stuf OREO?
I know asking you to pick just one is almost impossible, but go ahead and try.