Hello Friday, Hello December!
It’s here, it’s here! The last month of the year, which I think is the best month of the year too. 2017 went by FAST! And I know this month won’t be any different. It will feel like we blink two times and the holidays will be over, I will be another year older, we’ll have moved and it will be a brand new year all at the same time. Whew! It’s going to be a busy, busy month.
So instead of thinking about all of that, let’s think about much simpler things right now.
I am super excited to be joining in for the Christmas version of TBB Asks. These question are so easy and fun. It’s the perfect way to get to know a little more about yours truly and a super easy read for a Friday morning.
Take a look at my answers and feel free to grab the graphic and play with The Blended Blog ladies . The link-up officially opens up on Monday December 4th!
1. Real or Fake Tree? Fake! Typically we have 6 trees, but we scaled back to 4 this year, HA!
2. Favorite Christmas Cookie? How in the world am I supposed to answer this?! I LOVE cookies almost as much as I love donuts. I guess if I had to pick just one I would probably go with a sugar cookie
3. Home on Christmas Morning or Travel? HOME! Always, always, always home.
4. Clear or Colored Lights? I like clear, the husband likes colored. I always put a tree in our bedroom with colored lights just for him. I feel like I am winning this one.
5. Send Christmas Cards? Yes! We have sent Christmas cards every year that we have been married!
6. Favorite Christmas Present Received? Anything that my girls pick out for me.
7. Favorite Christmas Present Given? The ones that people aren’t expecting. I love to surprise others.
8. Stockings or no stockings? Stockings for the girls, none for Russ or myself.
9. Christmas PJ’s? The girls get Christmas PJ’s every year. I think I may switch that tradition up a bit next year though.
10. Favorite Christmas carol? Silent Night
11. Favorite Holiday Tradition? I can’t pick one. I love them all equally. Maybe I can just sat all of the together time. I love how many opportunities we have to be together, doing things we love.
12. Early Shopper or Last Minute? Somewhere in the middle really.
13. Favorite Christmas Movie or Show? Christmas Vacation
14. Favorite Holiday Beverage? Peppermint anything, cocoa or coffee
15. Cookies and Milk for Santa? Of course! But our Santa prefers something other than milk ;).
Pick your favorite question and tell me your answer in the comments!