Let’s take a look at what I completed…
* Join Stephanie for Dresstember and photograph 10 dresses.
* Plan and announce a mini fall photo challenge.
* Participate in a mug swap & giveaway.
* Create a fall fun list and start working on it together.
*Have a movie or a game night, twice.
* Workout 14 times.
* Complete weekly long runs. (This months long runs will all be 9+ miles!)
* Complete ‘The Big Red Shoe 15K’.
* Begin official marathon training.
* Start attending Rooted Church on their first Sunday, September 10th.
* Work on making some connections in the new church.
* Finalize lessons before my co-op class starts.
* Get out of the house with our work 4 times.
* Be patient while waiting on the build to FINALLY get started 😉 .
* Take stock of the girls closets, what they have and they need.
* Buy all of the pumpkin things. #butreally #reallifegoals
* Read 1 book.
* Participate in the fall consignment sale.
And what I didn’t …
A few thoughts I have about last months goals.
#1 I can’t believe that I crossed off all of my goals again. I think I have been more realistic with the goals that I am setting lately making that more likely to happen.
#2 The book that I read this month was called Teaching From Rest. It was AMAZING and totally changed my life as a homeschool mom.
#3 The only way I made those 14 workouts happen was counting some of the 4+ hour work sessions out at the land. That may be cheating, but I would much rather got the gym than do “slave labor” for half a day. Those work days kicked my bottom.
#4 Dress-tember was THE BEST! I cant wait to recap it for you next week.
#5 Getting out of the house with our school work has been a game changer for us. It is helping our days to not be quite so long and will be a lifesaver over the winter months.
Plans for October…
October is shaping up to be a weird month. The house will either be started or really close to starting by the end of the month. Either way we have a lot of work planned out. And when we aren’t working, we have lots of fall fun planned. We have an entire bucket list full of ideas that we can’t wait to work on together. So one way or another, we should stay busy.
* Successfully complete my mini fall photo challenge.
* Share 3 or 4 fall recipes on the blog.
* Continue to show myself grace when it comes to blogging. Really embrace that for me less is more & bigger isn’t always better.
* Work on our fall fun list together.
* Take some fall family photos.
* Weekly long runs starting with 12 mile runs and building off of that.
* Work out at least 14 times.
* Take care of my body to hopefully stay injury free during the craziness of marathon training. More water, stretching & a good post run recovery routine.
* Start using the First 5 app.
* Plan a girls night with the ladies from church.
* Get out of the house with our school work 5 times.
* Take a field trip of some sort.
* Continue working on brush
piles mountains out at the land.
* Host a work day out at the land.
* Finalize costume plans by the middle of the month!
* Be more diligent and organized about working on our budget multiple times a week.
* Send some fall snail mail.
What is a goal you have for October?