Today’s post is packed full of fall fun and the word pumpkin. You may laugh now, but when you’ve read the word pumpkin for the 30th time, you’ll either love me more, or want to shank me. There are 3 parts in today’s post. First, I am revealing my goodies from the 2017 mug exchange, then I am linking up for ‘TBB Asks’ October questions and finally I am giving you a chance to win a $50 Starbucks gift card.
Let’s get started.
My Mug Reveal
I am pretty sure when it came to mug love partners, I got the best one. I was paired up with Andrea from Living on Cloud Nine and I couldn’t have asked for a better match. Andrea is a kindred spirit and I feel fairly certain that she loves all things pumpkin spice even more than I do. Shocking, right?
The box she sent me was over the top amazing and full of all things pumpkin from start to finish.
This is how it started. Look at that! She decorated the inside of my box guys. My girls were SQUEALING when I opened the package before they even saw what was inside. FYI, We later dissected the decorations and put the Beth with the pumpkins, and some of the rest, on a bulletin board by my desk.
Pumpkin goodies were abundant inside. My girls were giddy at this point.
A cute decorative pumpkin that I snapped this photo with. My current chalkboard is pumpkin spice themed and has a cute little pumpkin that is almost the same exact size on it. I put this one on my mantle with the others. I love that I am growing my pumpkin collection this year.
The cherry on top was that she sent me not just one, but two different types of pumpkin donuts. Y’all she gets me. She combined my two love languages, Pumpkin Spice + Donuts. My girls were practically screaming their heads off by this point… and so was I.
The bummer of it all was this. Despite the bubble wrap, stuffing, pieces of paper, plastic bags and the note that she left on the box, my mug didn’t arrive in one piece 😥 . Such a huge bummer. But she did everything she could to keep this from happening. Those post office people must play football with the boxes.
Thank you SO much Andrea for the box of pumpkin cheer! We LOVE it so much and are so appreciative.
P.S. Thank you for sending lots of donuts. I can hardly keep my girls away from them and that has made sharing not so bad.
Be sure to check out her blog to see what I sent her way.Sharing my #MugLoveExchange2017 reveal and talking all things fall in today's blog post! Click To Tweet
TBB Asks October
1. Favorite Fall Sweet Treat? Anything pumpkin flavored.
2. Red, Yellow or Green Apples? Red, Honey-crisp specifically.
3. Favorite Fall Sport to Play? We don’t really do sports… does drag racing count?
4. Best Drink for Fall? Coffee! Any kind will do.
5. Favorite Fall Activity? Being able to go outside without sweating to death.
6. Must have Fall Purchase? All the pumpkin spice foods, new clothes for the kids and something new for me too.
7. Pumpkins: Pick your own or store bought? I like to visit the patches and buy some small ones, but the big ones are always bought at Aldi where I can get them cheap.
8. Real or Fake Pumpkin? REAL!
9. Favorite Halloween Costume? Emily’s Minnie Mouse inspired creations.
10. College Football or NFL? Neither
11. Fall or Halloween Decor? Fall in September, a little Halloween added in October, Fall in November. I prefer the fall though.
12. Raking Leaves or no Leaves to Rake? No leaves to rake. We may own 6 acres of woods but I am not about to rake that up. We also have a tractor with a brush hog…. so….
13. Favorite Soup? I don’t think I can pick just one. I love pretty much any soup I try.
14. Favorite Fall Candle scent? Pumpkin anything
15. Love or Hate Pumpkin Spice? Do I really need to answer this question #BasicBeth 😆
16. Short Booties or Tall boots? Depends on the outfit! Both have a place in my wardrobe.
17. Favorite Halloween Candy? Kit-Kat bars are always my fave.
18. PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte): YES or NO? Maybe. As much as I love pumpkin spice I don’t love Starbucks PSL’s 😯 .
19. Hayride or Corn Maze? Yes please.
20. Favorite Fall TV Show? This Is Us
Such a fun questionnaire! The linkup doesn’t officially go live over at The Blended Blog until 10/2 so you still have time to grab the graphic, answer the questions and play along!
Finally the fun part. Just think how many fun fall drinks $50 could buy! Okay, we all know the answer is probably 9… and 9 isn’t a ton. But, it is 9 free stops and 9 reasons to smile. The giveaway ends on October 8th and the winner will be notified by email.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck friends!
Other Mug Reveals
2017 Mug Love Exchange Link-up!