Happy almost the 4th of July friends!
I hope your weekend was lots of fun and that you are among the lucky ones whose weekend is still going.
I had pretty much decided I wasn’t going to post today, and then my friends over at The Blended Blog shared this…
It is such a simple and fun getting to know you questionnaire that I decided to change my original plans so I could join the fun.
1. Favorite animal? Panda Bear
2. Wine or beer? Beer
3. Socks on/off while sleeping? Anytime I go to bed with them on, I wake up with the off. So, apparently off.
4. One piece or two piece bathing suit? Two, but preferably my stomach is covered.
5. Cooking at home or eating out? I love to eat out… but on average we only eat out once a month.
6. Pepsi or Coke? Neither. If I drink soda, a very rare occasion, it is sprite.
7. Regular or electric toothbrush? Regular
8. Candy or chocolate? Depends on my mood, but usually chocolate.
9. Coffee or tea? COFFEE
10. Music or talk radio? Music
11. Chick flick, action movie or documentary? Action movie, no hesitation.
12. Regular or mechanical pencil? Regular, with an electric sharpener close by.
13. Swimming or laying out? Both! Layout until I am hot, hop in the pool to cool off, repeat!
14. Dog or cat? Dog
15. What do you drive? SUV, van or sedan? Honda Pilot, SUV
16. Early bird catches the worm or night owl? Early bird, but lately I am neither really. Up at 6 & in bed around 10.
17. If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life what would it be? I am torn between pizza and tacos… or donuts!
18. While sleeping: Phone in room by your side or phone in another room? In my room on my nightstand.
19. Singing in the shower, yes or no? No
20. Oreo cookies, Eat whole? Take apart and/or dunk? Leave whole and dunk.
Go ahead and answer one or two of these questions in the comments so I can get to know a little more about you!
Have a great Fourth of July tomorrow!
I’ll be back with my July Goals on Wednesday!
Linking up with @Theblendedblog for The Blended Blog Asks. Happy Monday friends! Click To Tweet