Let’s take a look at what I completed…
*Cut back on my weekly posts starting with changing to 4 days a week.
*Host an Instagram photo challenge.
*Work on our Spring bucket list
* Start working out with Anna again.
* Complete a 5K with Marissa.
* Survive placement testing week.
* ENJOY spring break!!!
* Begin wrapping up our school work for the year
* Start ordering next years curriculum.
* Try 1 new recipe.
* Deep clean the house.
* Officially put our house for sale.
* Do some summer shopping for the girls.
And what I didn’t …
* Average 4 workouts a week or 16 for the month.
* Read Extreme Prayer. (Take 3)
* Get the driveway done on the property.
Overall I am THRILLED with my progress on last months goals. I think I need to hang up the idea of reading that book. I just can’t seem to get into it to save my life. Workouts were a little bit off for the month. But my workouts were MUCH more intense than they had been in the months before so I call that a win. As for the driveway we decided to hold of a bit on doing it. So the reason that isn’t done is because we changed our mind. 13 of 16, not too bad at all!
* Share a few more house related posts: construction, home tour, cleaning schedule.
* Plan out blogging for the rest of summer, scaling posts back to 3 days a week on most weeks.
* Do a fashion post.
*Finish our Spring bucket list.
*Average 4 workouts a week or 16 for the month.
*Choose a long-term goal.
*Start planking again. I used to be able to hold one for over 3 minutes.
* Balance attending church where we currently attend & a new small group.
We will begin attending a group every other Friday in Joplin that is being planted from a church in Northwest AR. I am sure I could write a whole post just trying to explain but to put it simply, things are changing for us. We are super excited and trusting that God will lead us where we need to be. When the time is right, I’ll share more details.
* Finish our year out by May 4th.
* Complete lesson plans for the 2017-2018 school year.
* Plan out summer learning activities.
* Try 1 new recipe.
* Promote the sale of our home several times weekly.
* Take some family photos for Anna.
* Get our pool pass purchased.
* Call Stephanie just because. She is always saying she calls me, not this time
What do you have planned for May?
Sharing new #goals for the month of #may in today's blog post. #dontstopgetitgetit Click To Tweet