I’ve been thinking about writing a Three Things post for quite some time now and I finally scheduled one in my planner, on a Thursday. Three Things Thursday has quite the ring to it, am I right? I’m totally right, right 😆 ?! I am always a sucker for an alliteration and I know so many of you are too.
Today’s post is all about my family. Not so much our life together, but highlighting 3 things that are unique to each of us as individuals
1) Russ has been working so hard at getting house stuff going. It seriously amazes me but also worries me that building this house will age us by about 10 years. There is just so much work to do.
2) He recently discovered the Hydraulic Press Channel on YouTube and I’m not going to lie, it’s pretty hilarious.
3) Russ also has an upcoming fishing trip with some guys from work… but he doesn’t really fish. I am really proud of him for putting himself out there and taking advantage of the opportunity though. I hope he is pleasantly surprised and has a good dose of “beginners” luck.
1) I Can’t stop pinning all things farm-house on Pinterest. I think my husband is becoming a bit worried over all of the ideas that I have going on in my head. AKA things for him to make or do. What he doesn’t realize is that I am okay waiting in order to get what I want.
2) Next weekend I am taking photos for the high school co-op students spring formal and I am secretly terrified. I feel pretty comfortable taking photos of my kids but the thought of messing up photos for someone else scares me! I am hoping and praying they turn out amazing.
3) I finished consignment sale prep last week thanks to a small miracle. Of course I had motivation knowing that Marissa wouldn’t have any clothes to wear this summer unless I made some money to buy her some new ones. That kid is growing like a weed.
1) Lately she has been crafting #allthethings. She loves getting craft kits for Christmas and her birthday and she recently decided to finish all of them on the same day, at least it felt like it.
2) Multiplication facts aren’t a big deal anymore. What used to be a struggle, she is now thriving in. It’s crazy how just a few weeks can change things.
3) She’s been working super hard to prepare for her part in the Constitution program at co-op. I’m really excited to see how my super shy girl does.
1) Is getting ready to take her first standardized test ever and she couldn’t possibly dread it anymore than she does. She is a REALLY smart girl, but I can see a long test being a bit of a struggle for a kid who can lack motivation to finish her work.
2) If I had a dollar for every time she asks “When does the pool open?” I could pay cash for our summer pool passes 😎 . It has to be at least every other day… and it’s making me crazy.
3) Her recent outfits have consisted of all things Minnie Mouse (some how I bet you aren’t surprised). Since she is growing like a weed (now wearing 7-8’s in most things) she just had to get some new Minnie stuff.
Tell me something that is going on in your life right now?
It's Three Things Thursday. Today I'm sharing the current ins and outs of our family. #familylife Click To Tweet