Let’s take a look at what I completed…
* Get back to regularly scheduled programming after the holidays.
* Find a few new bloggers to read and engage with in 2017.
* Work on planning out the next couple months and find some new linkups to join.
* Have 2 family game nights.
* Create a winter bucket list to keep us busy until spring.
* Have 1 family movie night.
* Find some new workout routines.
* Get out the door on gym days by 5:00 a.m.
* Open my Bible more.
* Resume classes with a smile on January 3rd… today. (Just think of me, smiling through the pain, right now.)
* Decide if we want to participate in our co-op project fair. Pick projects if we do.
* Celebrate Russ #37!
* Plan ways to log our year better.
* Start planning Valentines festivities.
And what I didn’t …
* Pray more as a family.
* Girls night.
* Try 2 new recipes.
* Average 4 workouts a week, 17 for the month of January.
When I started writing this post I expected to have SEVERAL things that weren’t crossed off, so I am actually pretty proud of what I accomplished this month. For the first several weeks it just felt like we were spinning our tires, not getting anywhere. Apparently that isn’t entirely true!
*Notes We decided to NOT participate in the project fair. Life is just too busy for us in February.
Also, I am logging our year by keeping a very brief journal and using a one photo a day app.
Honesty time. I have mixed feelings about even setting goals for the month of February. February is just such a short month and it is PACKED full for us this year. So instead of cancelling my goals I decided to adapt them, set them realistically. So if things seem scaled down, it’s because they intentionally are.
*Start a list of post ideas for the future.
* Have 1 family game night.
* Work on our winter bucket list.
* Average 4 workouts a week, 16 for the month of January.
* Run 5 miles twice.
* Read Extreme Prayer.
* Stay on top of our schoolwork.
* Have Emily read more.
* Have Marissa work on multiplication facts more.
* Celebrate Emily’s 6th birthday.
* Try 1 new recipe.
* Send snail mail.
What do you have planned for February?
Setting goals for #February, the shortest month of the year. #Grace, lots of grace! Click To Tweet