Let’s take a look at what I completed…
* Hit 1K Facebook followers
* Think about long-term goals for 2017
* Work on our Christmas Bucket list
* Enjoy the little things this holiday season
* Run 3.3 miles on my birthday (3.3 for 33!)
* Celebrate Advent as a family
* Keep Christ the focus of Christmas
* Stay on track until Christmas Break
* Evaluate lesson plans for the rest of the year
* Date Night
* Finish shopping by December 10th
* Do something fun for my birthday
And what I didn’t …
* 4 workouts a week
* Girls Night
I thought that with more simplified goals I would finally be able to complete all of them. But what I didn’t count on was a cold that would leave me feeling like garbage for weeks on end. So naturally waking up at 4:45 was totally out of the question for several days in a row and I never did find time for that girls night either.
Over the past month I thought a lot about these posts. Did I want to continue setting goals in 2017? If so what kind of format would I do it in? I love that these posts keep me challenged and accountable. They give me something to strive for and motivation to go after it with. So that said, they are obviously sticking around. I have learned that a good source of motivation is priceless in a busy moms life. You just have to figure out what motivates you and tap into it. For me writing these posts once a month does the trick quite nicely.
* Get back to regularly scheduled programming after the holidays.
* Find a few new bloggers to read and engage with in 2017.
* Work on planning out the next couple months and find some new linkups to join.
* Have 2 family game nights.
* Create a winter bucket list to keep us busy until spring.
* Have 1 family movie night.
* Average 4 workouts a week, 17 for the month of January.
* Find some new workout routines.
* Get out the door on gym days by 5:00 a.m.
* Pray more as a family.
* Open my Bible more.
* Resume classes with a smile on January 3rd… today. (Just think of me, smiling through the pain, right now.)
* Decide if we want to participate in our co-op project fair. Pick projects if we do.
* Girls night.
* Celebrate Russ #37!
* Try 2 new recipes.
* Plan ways to log our year better.
* Start planning Valentines festivities.
Do you have plans to set & crush goals in 2017?
Finally kicking off #January with my first monthly #goal post of the #NewYear! Click To Tweet