Let’s take a look at what I completed…
* Participate in a giveaway
* Evaluate progress on my long term 2016 goals
* Finish making revamps to my page
* Work on our fall bucket list
* Celebrate Thanksgiving
* Have a movie or game night, maybe both
* Do more squats
* Start making plans for Advent
* Memorize 3 scriptures
* Continue having the week prepped on Sundays
* Enjoy Thanksgiving break.
* Re-plan Marissa’s math curriculum and spread it out a bit more.
* Evaluate to see if we are on track.
* Try 2 new recipes
* Decorate for Thanksgiving
* Decorate for Christmas
* Use a one photo a day app
* Start Christmas shopping
* Make a Christmas bucket list
* Doodle at least two chalk boards
* Have a girls night with Anna
And what I didn’t …
* 4 workouts a week
* Eat more protein
* Find a daily devotion and do it
I think with a goal list as long as last months was, I should be happy. I did put fort effort into all of my goals, even the ones I didn’t complete. I just can’t bring myself to cross them off. As for Gym visits, I blame a late Halloween night and election Tuesday. I did find a devotion to do and I love that it can be delivered straight to my inbox. I just haven’t been consistent about reading them every day.
* Hit 1K Facebook followers
* Think about long term goals for 2017
* Work on our Christmas Bucket list
* Enjoy the little things this holiday season
* Run 3.3 miles on my birthday (3.3 for 33!)
* 4 workouts a week
* Celebrate Advent as a family
* Keep Christ the focus of Christmas
* Stay on track until Christmas Break
* Evaluate lesson plans for the rest of the year
* Date Night
* Girls Night
* Finish shopping by December 10th
* Do something fun for my birthday
If you take a look at my December goals you’ll notice one major change, I cut back. For the most part I love being ambitious and having long lists of goals to complete. But I honestly don’t feel like December is the month to pile loads of expectation onto ourselves. There is already so much to do and keep up with. Simplifying my goals for this month just felt like the right thing to do.
What goals have you made this December?
Sharing my #December #goals and why I'm simplifying things in today's blog post. Click To Tweet