This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HolidayPartyPlanning #UncommonlyGood #CBias #CollectiveBias
The Holiday season is officially in full swing and that means the holiday gatherings are soon to start! One of the biggest challenges I have during this time of the year is keeping things straight. I recently discovered how Sam’s Club & Keebler® can help make the holidays a little less hectic. Today I want to tell you how and share a delicious recipe that is perfect for the best season of all.
Okay, I’ll admit it. I love being the one to make the dish at the party that everyone loves. Something unique & creative but most important, something delicious. I think this recipe takes the cake for all three of those. Never in my life would I have thought to pair jalapeno cheese with cranberries, but goodness does it work!
On a recent trip to Sam’s Club I stocked up on Keebler® products. So many of my go-to holiday recipes use crackers, so having boxes sized for entertaining is a huge help and savings for our family. I was also able to stock up on a few other holiday essentials at Sam’s Club as well. Tis’ the season to buy in bulk!
My favorite crackers to grab at Sams Club are the Keebler® Entertainment Crackers Collection. I love being able to purchase all of our favorites in one box.
Another reason to love Keebler® this holiday season is the new, free Keebler® Party Planner Live App! It doesn’t matter if you’re a party queen or a nervous newbie, this app has something for everyone. From planning, recipes, invitations, music, shopping lists, theme, decor ideas, and more, you can plan the party of your dreams all from this one app.Party Planning made easy! Check out the FREE Keebler® Party Planner Live App #ad… Click To Tweet
In fact, the Keebler® Party Planner Live App is where I found our favorite new appetizer recipe!
- 2 cups (8 oz.) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger or ground cinnamon
- 30 Keebler® Club® Original crackers
- 30 Keebler® Townhouse® Original crackers
- 8 ounces white cheddar cheese with jalapeno peppers, cut into 30 slices
- Sugared Cranberries* (optional)
- Small fresh mint leaves* (optional)
- 1. In small saucepan stir together cranberries, brown sugar, orange juice and ginger. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 4 to 8 minutes or until all cranberries burst. Transfer to bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Arrange crackers on serving plate. Top each with cheese slice. Spoon cranberry mixture on top. Garnish with Sugared Cranberries and mint leaves (if desired).
- Note: For Sugared Cranberries, in small saucepan combine ¼ cup granulated sugar and ¼ cup water. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries. Stir until well coated. Use slotted spoon to remove cranberries from saucepan. Place on wire cooling rack over foil-lined baking sheet. Separate berries so they do not touch. Let dry about 45 minutes or until just sticky. Place ¼ cup granulated sugar in shallow bowl. Roll cranberries, a few at a time, in sugar. Transfer back to wire rack. Let stand at least 1 hour or until dry. Refrigerate in airtight container for up to 2 days.
From the oldest to the youngest I can’t keep my family away from this appetizer. Our favorite Keebler® crackers, the spicy white cheese, and what might just be the best cranberry sauce I’ve ever had. I didn’t even realize how much I liked cranberry sauce until I tried this recipe! I can’t wait to try it out on our friends the next time we get together.
Cranberry Jalapeno Crackers #ad #UncommonlyGood #HolidayPartyPlanning #CBias @SamsClub Click To Tweet
Make sure you find the Instant Savings booklet at Sam’s Club for information about the $1 off Keebler® Club® Crackers product promotion.
Do you have any holiday party plans this year?
Be sure to find out how Keebler® can help!