This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BakeHolidayGoodness #CollectiveBias
If you’ve been reading along for any amount of time, you’ve probably already figured out that baking is my jam. I love to bake! I love to make new exciting creations. I love that every time I make something new my girls proclaim it to be the best thing I’ve ever made. And I love how baked goodies bring people together, especially around the holidays. I am so excited to share a new recipe with y’all today. One that features some of my favorite flavors together.
It’s pumpkin and chocolate, fudgy and creamy, rich and light. Did I mention that it’s also really easy to whip up? This recipe is a cinch to make and can easily be prepared ahead of time. Y’all know how much I love easy recipes that don’t sacrifice flavor. This one has to be my new favorite
Another reason to love this recipe is because it features so many of my favorite NESTLÉ® baking products. On a recent trip to Wal-Mart I stocked up on all of my favorite NESTLÉ® ingredients. Ingredients like Libby’s® 100% Pure Pumpkin, NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, and NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels. Wal-Mart has everything I need to be prepared for all of my holiday baking.
When I think back on years of baking memories, I think of NESTLÉ®. NESTLÉ® has products that I’ve been using for a long time now, as well as new products that I can’t wait to try. Like NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More Baking Mix with Butterfinger Morsels. This product is not only premium but also highly versatile. I can’t wait to try all 4 of their new baking mixes. NESTLÉ® knows baking and is a brand that I love and trust.
- 1 NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More Chocolate Baking Mix
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 T Water
- 1 3.4oz Vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2/3 Cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 Cup Libby’s® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups Thawed fat-free frozen whipped topping
- 2-3 Cups Thawed fat-free frozen whipped topping
- 1/4 Cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Morsels
- 1) Mix the brownies according to the package directions and bake in a 7x11" pan at 325 until the middle tests clean about 25 minutes. Allow to cool completely or overnight.
- 2) Mix the pumpkin mouse: Take the pudding mix, cinnamon, and evaporated milk and whisk together. Stir in the pumpkin completely and then fold in the whipped topping. Cover and store in refrigerator until ready to assemble.
- 3) Spread the pumpkin mixture over the cooled brownies to get a decent layer. Use as much or as little as you want. Any remainders can be eaten with a spoon!
- 4) Spread a cool whip layer over the pumpkin and top with mini chocolate chips. Keep the dessert chilled in the refrigerator until ready to serve and refrigerate any leftovers.
Have I convinced you that you need to try these yet? I sure hope so! Having a pumpkin dessert doesn’t mean you have to give up chocolate! I also love these as an alternative to the traditional pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving. Or, maybe you could just have both… because why not?!Sharing an amazing #pumpkin, #chocolate recipe in today's post. #ad #BakeHolidayGoodness @NestleTollHouse Click To Tweet
Check out more great recipe ideas on the Flavorful Moments Piterest Board!
What is your favorite NESTLÉ® product to bake with?