This post is being sponsored by Bush Brothers, Hummus Made Easy. I was hired by @KendalKingGroup and compensated for my time, but all opinions are my own.
A few weeks back I shared a recipe for Black Bean Hummus Layer Dip featuring Bush’s Hummus Made Easy. This product quickly became a favorite of mine and is now the go-to Hummus in our house. I just love that stuff.
Today I wanted to take a moment to share another simple recipe that looks as good as it tastes and only takes minutes to put together. Does it get any better than that? Life is busy and I need recipes like this to count on.
I made these wraps to be a new twist on a favorite appetizer of ours. I love that the hummus is a healthier option than the usual cream cheese mixture and with so many varieties of Bush’s Hummus Made Easy, this is an extremely versatile recipe too.
I chose to use the Classic, but I am sure the Black Bean and Roasted Red Pepper would be just as good.
- Any flavor Bush's Hummus Made Easy, prepared
- 1 package of tortillas
- 2 Cups of any shredded cheese
- 1/4-1/2 lb of any kind of shaved lunch meat
- Green onions
- 1) Spread a layer of Bush's Hummus made easy on the tortilla.
- 2) Cover with 2-3 pieces of lunch meat then sprinkle with cheese & green onions.
- 3) Roll the tortilla up tightly.
- 4) Cut off the loose ends and slice the rest about 1/2" thick.
- 5) Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Such a simple, tasty treat that is the perfect snack for any occasion. Sharing my #hummus tortilla wrap #recipe on the blog today. This recipe is so simple with #Bushs #HummusMadeEasy #Ad Click To Tweet
Have you tried Bush’s Hummus Made Easy Yet?