Over the course of the year I managed to take 52 weeks of photos slightly improving my photography skills along the way. But all of this comes with a few mess-ups, lessons I learned and even a confession.
Here is what I learned from my first year long photo challenge.
- I need to be more organized in storing these photos. Next year I will do one folder and they will all be clearly labeled. The chaos at the end of the year from not being organized is overwhelming.
- I messed up my photos. There were 2 week 17’s, a different font one month and at the end I just gave up. Be consistent, correct or do what I am planning to do in 2016 and skip the labels.
- I confess some weeks I didn’t snap the photo on Sunday. There are a times I remembered on a Tuesday… or Friday ;). But I still ended up with 52 photos and that is all I care about. The precise timing is just a minor detail.
- Some weeks you just have to take what you get. That’s just how it is and that is okay.
- Capturing beautiful photos is always nice but when you overly focus on perfection with young kids nobody has fun. Trust me on this one.
So here they are 52 weeks of my girls!
I’ll learn from my mistakes and move forward.
Do you have a photo challenge for 2016?