Welcome back for another week of Tuesday Talk!
This week I have food on the brain. Yummy, delicious, unhealthy, snacky party food. On Sunday I quickly whipped up my favorite Buffalo Chicken Dip for a Superbowl party and I thought it was the perfect time to snap a few pictures and share the recipe.
It is quick easy and so so good. Where this recipe is technically more of an appetizer, I may be guilty of making a meal out of it more than once #noshame. I mean it is chicken and I did use carrots to dip with… it’s a completely acceptable meal, right?
1 12.5oz can of chunk chicken breast
1 8oz package cream cheese
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/3 cup pepper sauce
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Green onions for garnish
Celery, crackers, carrots or chips to dip
1. Drain the chicken. Heat the chicken and the hot sauce in a skillet on medium until heated through.
2. Add in the cream cheese and ranch dressing. Heat and mix until the cream cheese has melted completely into the mixture.
3. Add in a handful of the cheddar and stir in.
4. Transfer the mixture into a lightly sprayed baking dish. A pie plate or 8×8 square work well. Bake at 375 until bubbly.
5. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and bake until melted. If desired you can turn on the broiler to brown it a bit.
6. Remove from over and garnish with green onions.
What is your favorite party/snack food?
Now it’s your turn to link up. Grab the button and we’ll see you there!