How about a friendly little Monday morning reminder.
Well it feels like I had a busy weekend full of a whole lot of nothing. Do you ever have those? I didn’t go any where or do anything really but I some how managed to stay busy, as always.
Today I wanted to do a fun little random post.
Here is a list of things you should know about me if were gonna be BFF, best friends forever.
1. If it lives or swims in the water I won’t eat it. Don’t even try to convince me that it is “good” or tastes like chicken. I don’t want to eat it and I never will.
End of story.
2. I love to try on high heels. Being a tall gal at about 5’10” I rarely wear them and certainly don’t buy them. But if you take me to Kohls to try on shoes, I will be your life long friend.
3. I can multi-task well. But when it comes to large projects I will get VERY focused on finishing and can kind of get tunnel vision until it’s done.
4. I will put LOL or Bahaha in every text message I send you at least once. Sorry, I am a dork like that.
5. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla, ALWAYS vanilla
6. I am a sucker for a good deal. $2 tank days at Old Navy were some of my favorite days of summer this year and when I go into a store my eyes automatically start scanning for clearance racks. Cheap? Maybe. But I prefer the term thrifty!
7. Clothes really aren’t all that important to me. Sure I love a great outfit but I am far from trendy and stylish.
8. Talk to me for a second about running, something related to running, or even the lady that you saw running earlier that day and I may chat your ear off for an hour.
9. I don’t need much sleep. I am 6.5/7.5 hours a night max kind of gal and I will never understand how people sleep for more than 8 hours in a row. I am not hating or judging I just don’t get it and I am sure if you are one of “those people” the feeling is mutual
10. There are certain songs that I know will make me cry and sometimes I will turn one of them on ready to let the tears flow. Miranda Lambert, The House That Built Me ALWAYS works.
So there you have it. A few “very important” Beth facts that you need to know since were now officially best friends.
What do I need to know about you?