Ever since last weekend I have said that if I could get through today everything would be down hill from here until summer break starts. Today is our last official co-op of the year and tonight we are having a program/ silent auction. Then, Saturday is my first double digit run. We are hoping to log 10 miles before most people are awake. Sunday has some exciting plans to if the weather cooperates. Busy weekend ahead for us folks!
So let’s get this party started, here are my 5 for this week!
1. Tomorrow marks the 2 year anniversary of us being home. 2 years since we were able to move back to what always felt like home even when it was just an empty lot.
Building a house was physically and mentally exhausting but being home has been amazing. Last year I made this video going over the highlights of our first year home.
2. Half Marathon… I still can’t believe I am going to do it and I can’t believe how close it is…
3. Sewing! I AM going to learn to sew this summer. I consider myself to be an extremely domestic kind of gal but sewing has always been the soft spot. My MIL was sweet enough to let me borrow a machine and once school is out bring it on!
4. As someone who does their fair share of worrying, I found this to be especially helpful. I giggled at the thought of actually physically walking around with an umbrella and how dumb that is. Why do we carry mental umbrellas around. Sometimes we are dragging several around for no reason.
5. Blog Sponsorship! I am super excited that I am sponsoring my first blog, A + Life
. I couldn’t be more excited about teaming up with Courtney. Added bonus is getting to see our picture on her side bar and for the next month. She is great so make sure you check her out and say hello while you are there!
Not only am I sponsoring A + Life, I have also teamed up with her and her other sponsors to be a part of a giveaway! You could be the winner of a $25 Starbucks gift card do prizes really get much better than that?!
The giveaway starts TODAY and goes through April 30th so go, enter now!
Do you have any exciting weekend plans?